Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Curiouser & Curiouser

Some days are just too curious to figure out. A delightful thought, an amazing moment, a quick note form a friend. My favorite is to have an unusual thought, find a layered moment, or ponder the possibility of the impossible. To find another layer of myself I haven't explored, to dig into the perception of another (my fav). What do you think? Why?
I just re-learned about the greatest quiz to discover the deepest of truths. It is called the 5 Ys.
Why....do you feel/think that?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
The last Y is the closest to the truth you will ever get...very cool quiz, try it!
So, why do I have pen pal(s)?
Because they fill my isolated world with engagement.
Because I don't have anyone to interact with that I consider equal to my imagination and genius of thought (maybe one now).
Because it is a way for me to be involved with another male without all the drama and problems of a true relationship.
Because it is fun.
Because I have a soft spot for Brits.
See how much fun that was??? :0
And what did you find out?? ummmm??????

No comments:

Post a Comment